Extreme Networks Summit X450a has been certified by DGPT at the same time with the Extreme Networks Summit X650 “11-August-2010”.
Extreme Networks Summit X450a is a Gigabit Ethernet switch available in three versions: 24-port 10/100/1000BASE-T plus 4-port SFP interfaces; 48-port 10/100/1000BASE-T plus 4-port SFP interfaces; and 24-port 1000BASE-X SFP plus 4-port 10/100/1000BASE-T.
All three versions have an AC or DC internal power supply and have options for an external redundant AC or DC power supply.
With optional dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Summit X450a provides high-performance aggregation for enterprise networks, HPCC and carrier Ethernet applications.
Extreme Networks Summit X450a has a non-blocking switching fabric and offers wire-speed Layer 2/Layer 3 switching for all ports with Quality of Service and security features such as hardware-based Access Control Lists (ACLs).
With its rich Layer 2-4 intelligence, Summit X450a meets a variety of requirements at the edge of the converged enterprise network as well as aggregation and small core.
Summit X450a Specification
- 128-256 Gbps switch fabric bandwidth, 95.2-130.9 Mpps Layer 2 and IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 packet forwarding rate
- SummitStack™ 40Gbps stacking support
- Optional dual 10-gigabit Ethernet ports for redundant uplinks
- 9,216 Byte maximum packet size (Jumbo Frame)
- 8 QoS queues/port
- 4,094 VLANs (Port, IEEE 802.1Q, MAC, Protocol-based) Hardware-based ACLs with Policy Based Routing/Switching
Extreme Networks Summit X450a User Manual PDF
One of the legal for certificate holder of Extreme Networks Summit X450a is PT.Nera Indonesia. I always to remind you that you have to buy or use telecommunication equipment or IT products which have approved (own type approval certificate) by DGPT