I would like to inform you about Indonesia testing house.
Testing device is one of type approval certificate process regarding to get type approval certificate in Indonesia.
The examination Office had the task to carry out the testing of telecommunications equipment and giving the testing results in accordance with the existing regulation.
Indonesia Testing House Mission
The mission of the Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment was to carry out the testing of telecommunications equipment to support the high quality of the telecommunications equipment in Indonesia in order to reach the following target:
- To guarantee interconnection in telecommunications network.
- Prevented interferences between telecommunications equipments.
- Protected the community from the possibility of the loss that was caused resulting from the use of telecommunications equipment.
- Pushed the industrial expansion, innovation and technology engineering of national telecommunications.
- The Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment was the Technical Unit Implementer in the Directorate General of post and telecommunications Environment that was under and responsible to the Director General of post and telecommunications that its establishment was done by the Head of the Directorate Standardisation of Post and Telecommunications.
- Established was based on the Decree of the Minister of Communication No. 62 in 1998.
- Declared by the Minister of Communications on June 17 1999.
- Tasks: Carried out the testing of telecommunications equipment and gave the recommendation of the testing results in accordance with the existing regulation.
- Location: Jl. Bintara Raya I no. 17 A , Kranji, Bekasi
- The Implementation of the telecommunications equipment testing carried out in: The Examiner’s Laboratory.
- At this time in Indonesia there are 2 Laboratories. The examiner that was acknowledged by the Directorate General of post and telecommunications carry out the testing of telecommunications equipment.
- The Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment of the Directorate General of Post and Telecommunications.
- Test House Div. RISTI PT. Telkom
The Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment had laboratory room for the telecommunications equipment testing, radio equipment, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), and calibration. The Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment had several kinds of testing equipment that Calibrated well that was needed for the testing. The Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment had the procedure to handle, moved, used, and treated testing equipment in order to keep its function appropriateness.
Testing Procedure in Indonesia Testing House
In testing implementation for radio equipment, The examination office of Telecommunications Equipment use the testing procedure that was adopted from the ISO 17025 (SNI 19-17025-2000) about the General Requirements of Testing Laboratory Competence and Calibration Laboratory.
At this time the Examination Office of Telecommunications Equipment received accreditation from the National Accreditation Committee as the examiner’s laboratory with the accreditation number LP-112-IDN and with the scope of telecommunications equipment based of radio that included equipment of broadcast radio, trunking radio equipment, communication radio SSB-HF/VHF/UHF that used of F3E emissions, analog cellular telephone, cellular telephone GSM, 2.4 GHz the band wireless LAN, as well as low power radio equipment of that used of A3E, F3E or G3E emissions. Some above information I got in DGPT website [www.postel.go.id]