I have informed you about D-link DWM approval date yesterday. Today I’m going to inform you how to install D-Link DWM 152 especially to install SIM card and how to install MicroSD Card into the D-link DWM-152 HSDPA USB Adapter.
If you have some question regarding to install of D-link DWM 152 3.5G HSDPA USB adapter I think my information bellow could help you.
How To Install D-link DWM 152 3.5G HSDPA USB adapter
Before starting to install might you interested to know the hardware overview (*image above)
SIM Card Installation
Follow the steps below to install a SIM card:
- Remove the cover from the end of the adapter.
- Pull out the SIM card tray. (Figure 1)
- Insert the SIM card with the gold contacts facing down. (Figure 2)
- Push the SIM card tray back into the adapter. (Figure 3)
- Connect the adapter to a USB port on your computer. (Figure 4)
Note: To remove an installed SIM card, pull out the SIM card tray
and gently lift the card.
MicroSD Card Installation
The DWM-152 has a slot which can read MicroSD cards with capacities of up to 8GB.
Follow the steps below to install a MicroSD card:
- Unplug the DWM-152 USB adapter from the computer.
- Gently lift the upper left corner of the MicroSD card slot cover. (Figure A)
- Insert the MicroSD card with the gold contacts facing towards the top of the adapter. (Figure B)
- Close the MicroSD card slot cover. (Figure C)
- Plug the DWM-152 into a USB port on your computer.
- The computer may take a moment to recognize the device.
- A new removable disk will appear in your computer’s list of storage drives.
Note: To remove a MicroSD card, unplug the device from the
computer. Open the card slot cover and gently push the card
in to eject it.
D-link dwm-152 driver download
You could download the driver of D-Link DWM-152 at here
I think my short explanation about How To Install D-link DWM 152 3.5G HSDPA USB adapter clear enough 🙂