The D-Link DCS-3430 has been approved in Indonesia. The type approval certificate is issued by DGPT in July 12th 2010. I think that this product is similar with the D-link DCS-920
The D-Link-3430 Day & Night Network Camera is a powerful surveillance system that can connect to your network. The DCS-3430 differs from a conventional PC Camera because it is a stand-alone system with a built-in CPU and Web server, providing low-cost solution capable of solving demanding security and home/office monitoring needs.
It is designed with an aluminum cast for maximum heat dissipation and better protection. Snapshot enables you to save a snapshot image directly form a Web browser to a local hard drive without installing any software. H.264 can reduce the size of video stream around 80% compared with the Motion JPEG and as much as 50% when compared with MPEG4.
Using less network bandwidth and storage space allows the DCS-3430 to be a very cost effective network camera. With 0.5 lux light sensitivity, the DCS-3430 is capable of capturing video in rooms with minimal lighting. With optional Day & Night Auto Iris lens, IR LED lens or night vision illuminator, you can customize your surveillance application to enable low light or night vision video streaming. You can also zoom in using the DCS-3430’s 16x digital zoom feature. The DCS-3430 gives you the ability to monitor video and audio in you home/office using an Internet browser anywhere in the world! Simple installation procedures, along with the built-in Web-based interface offers easy integration to your network environments.
Note: Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image or voice of a person without their knowledge and consent
is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. Nothing herein represents a warranty or representation that the D-Link
product provided herein is suitable for the end-user’s intended use under the applicable laws of his or her state. D-Link
disclaims any liability whatsoever for any end-user use of the D-Link product, which fails to comply with applicable
state, local, or federal laws.
D-ViewCam software is included to manage up to 32 cameras simultaneously, send automated e-mail alerts, and record video to your hard drive when motion is detected or according to a set schedule. You can also connect the camera to I/O
sensors, and set up the system to send automated e-mail notifications for unusual events.
- Multiple Stream Types: Choose between H.264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG depending on the type of application the camera is being used for. When using H.264 you can reduce the bandwidth and storage needs by up to 80% when compared to MJPEG or by up to 50% when compared with MPEG4.
- Supports a Variety of Protocols: Supporting TCP/IP networking, SMTP e-mail, HTTP and other Internet related protocols, the DCS-3411/3430 Network Camera can be integrated easily into other Internet/Intranet applications because of its standards-based features.
- Remote Snapshot Images: Using the Snapshot feature, you save snapshots directly from the Web browser to a local hard drive without installing any software, making it convenient to instantly capture any moment from a remote location.
- Low Light Recording and 16x Digital Zoom: The DCS-3411/3430’s 0.5 lux light sensitivity allows you to capture video in rooms with minimal lighting, making it ideal for use at night time. The camera also features 16x digital zoom for closer viewing.
- Optional Day & Night Auto iris lens, IR LED Lens or night vision illuminator2, you can customize your surveillance application to enable low light or night vision video streaming.
- Web Configuration: Using the Web browser, administrators can configure and manage the Network Camera directly using the web browser via Intranet or Internet. Up to 10 accounts with different settings can be created and controlled by the administrator.Built-in BNC (Bayonet Neil-Concelman) connector is used for professional video connections. It benefits users who integrate digital IP camera into traditional system (CCTV) for both analog and digital video streaming purposes.
- Powerful Surveillance and Remote Monitoring Utility: An administrator is assigned with a pre-defined user ID and password, can modify the Network Camera settings from a remote site via Intranet or Internet. Administrators are allowed to monitor the video image, record the video image to a hard drive, and take snapshots.
- Broad Range of Applications: With today’s high-speed Internet, the Network Camera provides the ideal solution for remotely monitoring live video images over the Intranet and Internet. The DCS-3411/3430 allows remote access using an Internet Explorer or web browser for live image viewing with audio and allows the administrator to manage and control the Network Camera anywhere and anytime. Apply the Network Camera to monitor various objects and places such as homes, offices, banks, hospitals, child-care centers, amusement parks and other varieties of industrial and public monitoring. The Network Camera can also be used for intruder detection with its motion-detection mode, capture still images and video images for archiving and many more applications.
The D-Link-3430 Day & Night Network Camera already certified by DGPT Indonesia. To be sure that the certificate holder is D-Link International Pte., Ltd.