Type Approval Certification Today is about Type Approval of D-Link DWA-110 Wireless G USB Adapter is already done, here some information about the device which have approved in Indonesia
D-Link, the industry pioneer in wireless networking, introduces the DWA-110 Wireless USB Adapter, part of the Wireless G family of 802.11g wireless networking devices. Using the DWA-110 Wireless USB Adapter, you can now enable 802.11g wireless connectivity for your PC using the convenience and speed of a USB 2.0 interface**.
Featuring the latest in wireless technology, the DWA-110 delivers incredibly fast performance and industrywide compatibility. By adhering to the 802.11g wireless standard, the DWA-110 is capable of streaming video and transferring large files across a wireless network. The DWA-110 Wireless USB Adapter includes an easy-to-use configuration that discovers available wireless networks wherever you go. The utility can also create detailed connectivity profiles to save your most frequently used networks. You can also enable support for WPA and 802.1x, for better data encryption and user authentication.
The DWA-110 is a Wireless USB 2.0 adapter that installs quickly and easily into any desktop or laptop PC with an available USB port. You can simply plug in the DWA-110 to enjoy the freedom of wireless networking. When used with other D-Link Wireless G products in their default configuration, the DWA-110 automatically discovers and connects to the wireless network. Like all other D-Link wireless adapters, the DWA-110 Wireless USB Adapter can be used in peer-to-peer mode (ad-hoc) to directly connect to other 802.11b/g wirelessly enabled computers for direct file sharing, or in client mode (infrastructure) to connect with wireless access points or routers.
D-Link DWA-110 Wireless G USB Adapter Feature
- Provides maximum wireless signal rate of up to 54Mbps*.
- Compact size for placement anywhere.
- Convenience of Plug & Play installation.
- Fully 802.11b/802.11g compatible.
- Powered by the USB port; no external power source required.
- USB 2.0 standard**.
- Better Security with 802.1x and WPA/WPA2 – In addition to 64-bit and 128-bit WEP encryption, you can also securely connect to a wireless network using 802.1x for wireless authentication, as well as WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) providing you a much higher level of security for your data and communication than has previously been available.
- Optimal wireless reception using its cradle (included). Position the DWA-110 almost anywhere in your workspace to achieve the best reception possible.
- Supports Infrastructure networks via an access point and Peer-to-Peer communication in Ad-Hoc mode.
- User-friendly configuration and diagnostic utilities.
BASIC WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
Connect to your wireless network from your desktop or notebook PC using the DWA-110 Wireless G USB Adapter and browse the web, check e-mail, and chat with friends and family online. The Wireless G USB Adapter offers simple network connectivity without the hassle of running a network cable.
BASIC SECURITY PROTECTION
To protect your data and privacy, the Wireless G USB Adapter supports WEP and WPA encryption for connecting to a secure wireless network.
The D-Link DWA-110 Wireless G USB Adapter is based on the 802.11g standard and is backwards compatible with 802.11b, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of wireless routers and networks.
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
Set up the USB Adapter in minutes with D-Link’s Quick Setup Wizard. In addition, D-Link’s new configuration utility detects available wireless networks so you can quickly connect to a network.
D-Link DWA-110 Wireless G USB Adapter Technical Specifications
+ Windows 98SE, ME, XP SP2, 2000 SP4 or Vista
+ CD-ROM drive
+ 20MB hard disk space
+ Available USB port
+ IEEE 802.11g
+ IEEE 802.11b
+ USB 2.0
+ 2412 to 2462MHz (North America)
+ 2412 to 2472MHz (General Europe)
+ DSSS, OFDM
DATA MODULATION SCHEMES
DBPSK, DQPSK, DSSS and CCK
DATA RATES 1
+ 802.11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54Mbps
+ 802.11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps
+ Integrated Antenna
+ 64/128-bit WEP data encryption
+ Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/
5VDC +/- 5%
+ TX: 460mA
+ RX: 280mA
87 x 28 x 12 mm
0º to 40º C
-20º to 65º C
10% to 90% non-condensing
5% to 95% non-condensing
+ FCC Class B
Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista
That’s my review for the Type Approval of D-Link DWA-110 Wireless G USB Adapter