Type Approval of Wireless N Router D-Link DIR-615 [D-Link Products] is already Done, and here some information about the device
WIRELESS N ROUTER D-Link DIR-615
This Wireless N Router uses draft 802.11n technology with multiple intelligent antennas to maximize the speed and range of your wireless signals to significantly outperform 802.11g MIMO devices1. The antennas on the Wireless N Router make use of your home’s environment by bouncing multiple wireless signals off walls and ceilings to work around obstructions and help eliminate deadspots.
- Secure wireless network using advanced WEP, WPA, or WPA2 encryption
- Easy to get started with D-Link Quick Router
- Backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b
devices including game consoles and digital
Feature: WIRELESS N ROUTER D-Link DIR-615
Faster Wireless Networking – The DIR-615 provides up to 300Mbps* wireless connection with other 802.11n wireless clients. This capability allows users to participate in real-time activities online, such as video streaming, online gaming, and real-time audio. The performance of this 802.11n wireless router gives you the freedom of wireless networking at speeds 650% faster than 802.11g.
- Compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g Devices – The DIR-615 is still fully compatible with the IEEE 802.11b standard, so it can connect with existing 802.11b PCI, USB and Cardbus adapters.
- Advanced Firewall Features – The Web-based user interface displays a number of advanced network management features including: 1. Content Filtering – Easily applied content filtering based on MAC Address, URL, and/or Domain Name. 2.Filter Scheduling – These filters can be scheduled to be active on certain days or for a duration of hours or minutes.
- Secure Multiple/Concurrent Sessions – The DIR-615 can pass through VPN sessions. It supports multiple and concurrent IPSec and PPTP sessions, so users behind the DIR-615 can securely access corporate networks.
- User-friendly Setup Wizard – Through its easy-to-use Web-based user interface, the DIR-615 lets you control what information is accessible to those on the wireless network, whether from the Internet or from your company’s server. Configure your router to your specific settings within minutes.
- Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and Draft 802.11n specifications.
Technical Specification: WIRELESS N ROUTER D-Link DIR-615
+ IEEE 802.11n (draft)
+ IEEE 802.11g
+ IEEE 802.11b
+ IEEE 802.3
+ IEEE 802.3u
+ 4 10/100 LAN Ports
+ 1 10/100 WAN Port
Dual external 2dBi Gain reverse SMA antennas
+ 64/128-bit Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP)
+ Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2)
ADVANCED FIREWALL FEATURES
+ Network Address Translation (NAT)
+ Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
+ VPN Pass-through / Multi-sessions PPTP /
L2TP / IPSec
Internet Explorer v6 or later; Mozilla Firefox v1.5
or later; orother Java-enabled browsers
+ WLAN (Wireless Connection)
+ LAN (10/100)
+ Internet Status
DC 5V 2.5A, through external power adapter
193 x 116.8 x 30.5 mm (7.6 x 4.6 x 1.2 inches)
940 grams (0.7 lb)
0º to 40º C
-20º to 65º C
10% to 90%
5% to 95%
+ FCC Class B
height = 250;
That is personal note about Type Approval of Wireless N Router D-Link DIR-615