Wireless N Access Point D-Link DAP-1360 already approved in Indonesia and already got type approval certificate together with the XTREME N Storage Router D-Link DIR-685.
The D-Link DAP-1360 Wireless N Access Point connects to a broadband modem enabling you to wirelessly share your Internet connection.
It is a draft 802.11n compliant device that delivers up to 14x faster speeds1 and 6x farther range1 than 802.11g while retaining backward compatibility with 802.11g and 802.11b devices. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online at faster speeds on your wireless network
The DAP-1360 provides 64/128-bit WEP encryption and WPA/WPA2 security to protect your network and wireless data. This device also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely setup a wireless network. In addition, the access point features MAC address filtering and a disable SSID broadcast function to limit outsiders’ access to your home and office network.
The DAP-1360 can be configured to operate in seven different modes as needed. The Access Point mode allows the device to act as a central hub for wireless users. The Wireless Client mode is available to enable the DAP-1360 to connect to another access point. There is a Bridge mode to join two wired networks (LANs) together and a Bridge with AP mode so the device can act as a wireless hub and a bridge at the same time. The Repeater mode extends wireless coverage to cover all “dead” spots. A WISP Client Router mode allows wireless Internet service subscribers to share Internet connection with home/office Ethernet-enabled computers without the need for an extra router. Finally, the device can act as a WISP Repeater to let WISP subscribers share Internet connection with wired and wireless computers without any extra routers.
D-Link DAP-1360 Technical Specification
- 802.11n (draft) wireless LAN
- 802.11g wireless LAN
- 802.11b wireless LAN
- 802.3/802.3u 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Ethernet ANSI/IEEE 802.3 NWay auto-negotiation
- 802.11g/n wireless LAN
- One 10/100BASE-TX Ethernet LAN port
- 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- FCC: 11?
- ETSI: 13?
RADIO & MODULATION SCHEMES
- DQPSK, DBPSK, CCK, OFDM
- Access Point
- Wireless Client
- Bridge with AP
- WISP Client Router
- WISP Repeater
- Two 2dBi Gain detachable omni-directional antennas with RP-SMA connector
- 64/128-bit WEP data encryption
- WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP
- TKIP, AES
- MAC address filtering
- SSID broadcast disable function
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Quality of Service (QOS): Wi-Wi-Multimedia (WMM)
- IGMP Snooping
- Web-based management through Internet Explorer v.6 or later, Netscape Navigator v.6 or later or other Java-enabled browser
- 5VDC 2.5A
- External power adapter
- 144 (W) x 109 (D) x 30 (H) mm (5.67 x 4.29 x 1.18 inches)
- 229 grams (0.5 lb)
- 0? to 55? C (32? to 131? F)
- 10? to 70? C (14? to 158?
- 10% to 90% non-condensing
- 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CC Class B
- Wi-Fi b/g/n
Another Access point which are already approved :
- Wireless G Access Point D-Link DAP-1550
- D-Link Air DWL-700AP
- D-Link DWL-3200
- etc you could check on type approval certification of D-Link Products