The type approval of WLAN 11b/g/n PCI Card WL-6400 product by CC&C Technologies, Inc already approved in Indonesia type approval. Date of issue is in January 20, 2009. The testing result of the device is very good for WLAN categories which operating frequency result betwen 2,4 GHz – 2,4835 GHz.
WL-6400V2 is a highly integrated MIMO WLAN PCI, which fully supports the features and functional compliance of IEEE 802.11n,e and i standards. It supports up to 300Mbps high-speed wireless network connections. It provides complete solution for a high throughput performance, compatible with 802.11n Draft specification 2.0, transmission over 20 MHz and 40 MHz bandwidth, it can perform fast roaming without link interruption.
WLAN 11b/g/n PCI Card Feature
- 1×2 MIMO technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- 2.4 GHz WLAN MAC/ BB processing
- Compatible with 802.11n draft specification version 2.0
- Data rates of up to 130 Mbps for 20 MHz channels and 300 Mbps for 40 MHz channels
- Backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g devices while operating at 802.11n data rate
- Support PCI Revision 2.3 interface
- 802.11e-compatible bursting
- Standards Supported
802.11e QoS Enhancement(WMM,WMM-SA Client mode)
802.11h TPC,DFS, Spectrum Measurement
802.11k Radio Resource Measurement
802.11i (WAP,WAP2).Open, shared key, and pair-wise key authentication